You can syndicate the properties you have in your Property Pipeline through the Property Blaster. This will allow you to post your property to 3rd party websites to market the property. To turn on the Property Blaster for a specific property, follow the instructions below.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and choose Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property you want to post to market on other websites by clicking on the address of the property.
- Click on the Marketing Tab and choose Property Details.
- Under the Property Blaster Status section, select ON to publish the property on the following sites:
Note: If there is website you don't want to publish your property to click on Property Blaster and uncheck the box next the website.
- Set the expiration date for up to 90 days in the future on the space provided. This means after the expiration date the listing will no longer be syndicated or appear on member websites.
Note: Syndication is not immediate. It can take 24 to 48 hours for a property to appear on the other sites. If you have incomplete or inaccurate information (e.g. you don't include the full address), your listing may not be processed by the syndication partners. If your listings are also syndicated from another source, that may also interfere with our syndication. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.