Let's Create A Keyword
Keywords are beneficial for conducting an interactive campaign to drive more potential deals to your business.
By creating keywords, your prospects and leads can text that word(s) to your Profit Dial phone number, which will trigger workflows.
Uncover the power of keywords inside your REI BlackBook account!
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to create a keyword.
1. Log in to your account. Then, click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Keywords under Profit Dial.
3. You will be directed to your keyword management system. To create a new keyword, click on Add New located in the right-hand corner.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Under Name Keyword, click on the box and type in your keyword.
Note: If you use more than one word, enter dashes in between the words.
A few keywords such as STOP and INFO are reserved for telecommunication protocols and cannot be created.
5. Under Description, click on the box and type in a description of your keyword.
6. Under Select the phone number, click on the box and select your Profit Dial phone number that you want to use for your keyword.
7. Under Choose the Workflow, click on the box and select your already created workflow that you want to trigger when someone texts in your keyword.
8. Then, click on Create Keyword. Or if you want to cancel, click on Cancel.
9. You will be directed back to your keyword management system where you can see your newly created keyword.
To edit your keyword, click on the pencil icon located on the left-hand side.
To delete your keyword, click on the trashcan icon located next to the pencil icon.
To read about the FCC rules and regulations, head to the compliance center.
1. Click on Marketing located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Inbox.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Compliance Center.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to create a keyword! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.