Let's Send A Text To Multiple Contacts
You can send a text/SMS message to more than one contact at a time simply inside of your contact management system.
If you need to send the same message to multiple contacts, don't waste time sending one text over and over. Send a mass text at once.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to send a text to multiple contacts.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Contacts located at the top of your dashboard menu.
2. You will be directed to your contact management system. Click on the boxes next to the names of who you are going to send a message to located on the left-hand side.
3. Next to Contacts, click on Action and in the drop-down menu, click on Send Text Blast.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Under Send From, click on the box and select your Profit Dial number.
5. Under Message, click on the box and type in your message.
You also can click on Merge Fields to insert information about your contacts, and click on Landing Pages to insert information about your landing page/website.
6. To schedule out your message, click on Schedule. Then, click on the boxes to select a date and set a time.
7. When you are finished, click on Continue.
8. You will be directed to Blast Summary. Review your message and blast summary.
9. When you are finished, click on Send Text Blast. To go back, click on Back.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to learn how to send a text message to multiple contacts! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.