Let's Cancel An Individual Text From Blast
Inside of REI BlackBook, you have the ability to cancel a text message or text blast prior to it being sent out.
You even have the option to choose which individual texts inside of a Text Blast / Broadcast that you would like to cancel without having to cancel the entire blast.
If you would like to cancel an entire Text Blast check out this article How to Cancel a Text Blast.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to cancel an individual text message from a text blast.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Marketing located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Outbox under Profit Dial.
2. You will be directed to a new page. Click on Text Blasts located on the left-hand side.
3. You will be directed to your text message management system. Click on the Scheduled located under Outbox.
4. On the right-hand side of your scheduled text message, click on Details.
5. Click on the boxes next to each contact of who you want to cancel sending the message to.
6. Next, click on the Actions and in the drop-down menu, click on Cancel Texts.
7. On the right-hand side under status, it will say canceled.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to cancel an individual text message from a blast! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.