Let's Cancel A Text Blast
Inside of REI BlackBook, you have the ability to cancel a text message or text blast prior to it being sent out.
You even have the option to choose which individual texts inside of a Text Blast / Broadcast that you would like to cancel without having to cancel the entire blast.
Sometimes, you may need to need cancel your entire blast that you have scheduled out.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to cancel a text blast.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Marketing located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Outbox under Profit Dial.
2. Click on Text Blasts located on the left-hand side.
3. Next, click on Scheduled located under Outbox.
4. Then, click on Details located on the left-hand side of the text message.
5. You will be directed to your details page. Then, click on Cancel Blast located on the right-hand side under Blast Details.
6. Then, a pop-up box will appear. To cancel the blast, click on Yes.
7. Under status, you will see "canceled" next to the phone numbers of the blast.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to cancel a text blast! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.